*Printed Full Legal Name of Student:
A full refund will be made to any student who cancels the enrollment contract before midnight of the third day, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays, after the enrollment contract is signed by the prospective student, unless the student has completed the course and accepted a certificate of completion during that period.
1. Refund computations will be based on actual instruction received through the last date of attendance.
2. The effective date of the termination for refund purposes will be the earliest of the following: (a) the last day of attendance, if the student is terminated by the school; or (b) the date of receipt of written notice from the student.
2. If tuition is collected in advance of entrance and, * if after the expiration of the 72-hour cancellation privilege, the student does not enter school, terminates enrollment, or withdraws, the school may retain up to $50 as administrative expenses; and, from the remainder, shall refund that portion of the behind-the-wheel tuition and fees for services not previously received by the student.
3. Refunds for items of extra expense to the student, including instructional supplies, books, laboratory fees, service charges, rentals, deposits, and all other such ancillary miscellaneous charges, will be made within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination; if these items are stated separately and shown as part of the data furnished the student before enrollment.
4. A full refund of all tuition and fees is due and refundable in each of the following cases: (a) when an enrollee is not accepted by the school; (b) if the course of instruction is discontinued by the school at this location; or (c) if the student’s enrollment was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotional materials of the school, or misrepresentation by the owner or representation of the school.
5. Refunds shall be completed within 30 days after the effective date of termination.
1. I have been furnished a copy of the school tuition schedule and cancellation and refund policy.
2. This agreement constitutes the entire contract between the school and the student and no verbal assurances or promises not contained herein shall bind the school or the student.
3. This driver education school maintains business vehicle insurance as required by the Transportation Code, Chapter 601, and uninsured or underinsured coverage.
4. Any grievances not resolved by the school may be forwarded to: Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation PO Box 12157 Austin, TX 78711-2157, Customer Service 800-803-9202 or 512-463-6599. www.tdlr.texas.gov
Signature of Student: